Monday, August 09, 2010

My car holds 15 gallons of gas. I filled it up on Sunday. Took 14.6 gallons. oopsies. kind of a close one.

You know that song, "Half of My Heart" by John Mayer. "Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you that I can't keep lovin' you, with half of my heart". Interesting how even a John Mayer, who I am assuming doesn't have a relationship with God, realizes you can't love something with just half of your heart. i.e. you can't serve two masters (Matthew 6:24), for either he will hate one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other.

Watched "He's just not that into you", again.. Really, it should be a rule that single women should watch this movie quarterly. That, and there should also be a rule that you can't email a guy at night. seriously. You say things you would never say, its almost as bad as drunk dialing.. never done this, but I can only imagine.

2 comments:

Steve and Pam said...

There must be a movie titled: "Sleepless in Austin!"

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.